Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hi guys! I've imported some lanyards again. Its a different design this time round with different colours. =)
Manage to get the same price for it at $5 per piece. I've gotten lesser quantities this time round.. no more pay, cant get that many.. anw, hope that I'll be able to clear the rest of the stock after the first round wif my Innova kids. Its mainly for them. =P

btw if anyone has any lobang for jackets, pls let me know.. they're dying to get their own but all the prices i source for are pretty ex..

I've gotten stickers from Japan! =) Love it so much and the ij kids like it too so gotten these for them as well. Its $2.50 per piece. Pretty big, about 18cm by 8cm? They sold it more expensive during the Asia Competition in Japan. Think I got mine at $3+ each?.. Anw, I got it in bulk this time and they gave me a huge discount. =)

Contact me if u want any of these. If u noe me, u shd hv my contact =P If not, leave me a msg then. =)
Adastrians: I'll bring it down during training next Friday.
Enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]