Friday, August 29, 2008

Watching daughtry's mtv 'what about now'.. feeling reali emo now.. all these about humanity and how different individuals come together for the same cause.. diff country, diff place.. all for the reason - to make this place a better world to live in.. It makes me wana make a diff as well.

Now they're playing florida.. totali changed my emo feelings.. -_-''' now i feel like clubbing again.. =P something hit me last nte n it make me think the whole nite that i cant slp at all! wad happens if i have babies and all.. do i have a chance to stay up late for nite activities?? will there b mj stil? will there b non-stop dancing??.. sobz.. i wudnt want any of these to end.. i maybe in my mid-twenties but i really feel 18 all the time! seriously.. i dun care hw shock u guys maybe but i seriously feel that way. haiz..

well.. 2 yrs in nie now.. stil get to do wadever i want.. til then, we'll see hw things goes.. =)

Now, updates on last nte! Butter Factory is awesome!! ha~ but too bad its a little too crowded.. jay treated us to drinks.. we owe u girl! Alvin was there. He is one party dude~! Too bad he had to leave early.. sobz.. baobao left early too.. but i have my sis wf me!! ha~ my dancing partner for life, girl! I love u!! Married life is gona b gd.. bt we still own the dance floor, sis!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]