Saturday, August 02, 2008

Yesterday was my last day of sch.. =) i gt a nice farewell lunch on thursday from my level.. some presents from my form class tis yr and last yr.. i reali miz my last yr's kids.. they're reali gd kids.. nt too smart but nice kids.. jz when i finali connect wf my form class tis yr.. cos i hv more periods with them this sem, i had to leave them high n dry. the relieft tchrs these days are reali getting out of hand.. tis lady.. (trying to sound nice.. u nv know who's reading tis..)
1. played rubrics cube in class
2. didnt mark the books that she collected (one of the expected duties)
3. Went in class late and left 10 mins earlier!!

I've nv met anyone worse!! and she tries to act all innocent!! wad a b.tch!
I sure hope my kids dun gt her..

V excited abt my first lesson on monday.. thou i noe its a dry one but i'll put in my best.. i wont disappoint those who have faith in me.. =)

V excited abt the chicken wings i'm gg to try later.. it better b open or still available.. well, at least the jb place that wen brought us to was open.. =P otherwise, i'm gona 'kill' myself..

Went for jamie's 21st bday last nte at KAP mac'd!! it was so cute!! hehe~ it was fun miting up wf the guys.. wil upload the pics soon.. =) i had a happy meal package!! hehe her cuz looked so cute too.. and on my way bc saw wen's mum.. i alwaz seem to bump into her whenever i'm ard that area.. normali at esso.. ha~ oh well..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]