Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BB jz left home for a conference starting tomorrow.. i miss him already.. shucks..
Gona be alone for the next two days.. probably i'll find someone to hang out wf tmr..
Had 2 presentations today.. one: no comments.. literalli.. cos i had no time.. someone took up 25mins of 80mins.. oh well.. another one: we werent quite prepared.. and cos one of the grp members to break dwn.. me on the other hand, i felt disappointment to some extent.. but i got over it real quickly!! i surprised myself at that!.. cos normali i wud sulk the whole week or something and went on and on abt it.. but tis time round, i jz simply got over it.. its weird.. or have i grown up?... wow..

I pray that my next week's skills test is up to my standard.. esp my free throws.. i hav high expectations of myself on that. the last time i tried it and got 2 out of 5 onli, i nearly kill myself! argh.. irritating.. gona go work on it tmr..

anyone free tmr to chil?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]