Tuesday, September 30, 2008

jz watched FRIENDS.. the episode where Ross slept with the Xerox girl and Rachel broke up with him.. made me teared.. =( and I'm supposed to be out shopping at borders. Well, at least i'm gona b out ltr wif bb watching eagle eye.. do u noe that Shia Labeouf has 6 movies working with Steven Spielberg? Jimmy Kimmel said its like Steven's adopting him.. He's huge!

Anw, me and bb have decided that Shia is a good name for our future son! hehe~ yea!!

Its hari raya tmr~! holiday~ gona go swim wf bb again.. tis time at a public pool.. sianz.. his bro's pool is like shiok! olympic pool length.. and it looks cleaner than public pool.. sobz.. i wana live in a condo too.. that will probably take 3-4yrs time.. we've talked abt tis b4.. property is always a gd investment.. so we wont gt a car anytime soon bt at least we have 2 places.. =)

I like all of my classmates.. all very friendly.. ha~ Lionel asked me hw old am I.. tis dip guy said i dun look like a returning tcher.. T.T am i suppose to look old and all?.. anw, they tot i'm 23-24.. so its alrte.. haha~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]