Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Me: BB, i text my 2nd sis to name her baby boy with a name that starts wf a 'D'. So that we'll all hv baby boys that start with D! I want mine to be Daniel!

BB: huh.. all the daniels in my school very naughty leh..

Me: I dun care.. hmph. I pick the first name, u choose the middle name la. =)

BB: ... k loe.. Daniel Don't Wan.. haha!

Me: BB!.. T_T



I stayed back in school.. jz to realise that it was e-learning lesson for b.ball and i stayed back 5hrs for nutin.. well, nt reali nutin.. i went to the com lab.. hoping to have some motivation to work on my individual assignment.. bt ended up watching sesame street and shia lebeouf on youtube.. brings bac gd memory thou.. hehe~

Left my hp at hm.. bt didnt feel that lost.. ha~ gues i can make do without my hp.. well for half a day that is.. cos i was using riza's hp and the public phone.. =P

Constantine is on later!! yea!! I love keanu reeves!! (maybe as much as i love bb.. =P the thing is, i have this thing for him since sec 3!)

Bum into poh seng today.. again.. 2nd time in a row in NIE.. hmm.. is NIE canteen food reali that nice? its quite a long walk for him.. well anw, i've asked him to come tis friday.. doubt he'll come thou.. he's nt a clubber.. well, neither am i.. haha~ jz that i love the music! bb was driving us home jz nw and the radio was playing metro station's shake shake and i was totally grooving to it! i love that song! it makes me wana shake all over!! haha~ and the song damm catchy..

Yea i know.. i look high.. high from endorphines! hehe~


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]