Tuesday, September 09, 2008

We've gt more cheerleaders in church now! yea! ha~ nw its like a mixture of every team.. which is great.. good interaction at the same time and people gt to learn from each other.. =) And we managed to train till 8pm! which is a miracle really.. the DFO came in exactly then. I hope i dun get mc into trouble..
Watching ugly betty in plus size fashion week.. makes me love Daniel Mead!! he's so sweet!! helping betty and all.. and making the students think that it is ok if they're nt anorexic thin like the models.. =)
I was telling bb that coming bc nie is actually a gd thing.. for my soul and my thoughts towards school really.. all these philosophical talks are indeed getting into me.. all my previous ways of following wad my teacher had taught me is really old school.. all these talk abt morals and aims are really moulding me and making me want to become a better teacher. yea i noe, u may think its bull coming out of me but i believe in making a change. or maybe the change of the life-time.. =P my students will become world-class leaders!! mwhaha~ yea rite.. bt i reali wana steer it towards life-skills and all.. though my pay check depends on results.. hmm.. that's the reason behind it all!! KPI!! key performance index! ... a light bulb moment for me.. nvm.
Watching lipstick jungle now.. Robert Buckley is so darn cute!! *slurp* I'm this close to put up this pic as my wallpaper..

Feli's rom pic~


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]