Monday, October 20, 2008

C: ey jess, u cfm score v well one la..
Me: ok la..
G: wah, cfm gt full marks one la..
Me: aiya 27 la..

I'm like, c'mon.. u wana ask, jz ask la! ... i stil duno wad happen b/w L n C..

My netball class has 28 people. My degree yr 3 class is 7 of us.. i got 27 out of 30.. wich is arte i gues.. bt most of them scored higher than me.. 28-29.. one even got 30 out of 30! i know they know the rules better than me.. bt still.. its like getting high marks doesnt even matter any more.. its getting full marks that matters!! thou tis is jz 10% of the overall module, so 30 out of 30 is 10%, mine 27 out of 30 is 9%.. i think it stil makes quite a lot of diff.. sobz.. i'm quite saddened by it.. i duno y.. haiz..

M&E was quite tough too.. but hopefuli i'll do well enuf.. while studyin wif them, my new classmates taught me a technique wich i shd use long ago.. to understand instead of merely studyin on the surface. i cud repeat wadeve was on the notes, but i cudnt explain wad daryl asked.. n after all those though-provokin qns.. i'm even more determined to do better for my exams..

I'm gona start studyin for my sci exam.. wich falls on the 7th nov.

1st rehearsal in church went quite well.. hopefuli the next one's gona b better.. Ps Kong's gona b there!! kan jiong..

Think tis wkend's potluck party gona b off.. of the people who replied, many nt free.. sianz. nvm, i'll put the time into gd use.. study!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]