Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm putting these up cos wen dun hv facebook.. so jz to update u wad's happening.. ha~
I love tis pic! hehe~

My party partner! ;)

the early girls!

posing at the upper deck~

Surrounded by 'blood-suckers!'

Yan mei joined us for like 15mins.. =( but better than nutin.. =)

jz the girls.. =D
Thank you all.. I totali enjoyed my 26th bday.. =)
Didnt manage to get my tattoo today.. the artist is nt in twn.. so wil gt it next week instead.. =)
Didnt manage to take pic wf bb today.. we went to watch tropic thunder.. its freakin nice wf a huge cast!! matthew mc, tom cruise!! ha~ robert downey jr was solid.. bt tom cruise was the best.. everyone wasnt expecting that bt it was onli towards the end upclose that i asked bb, is that tom cruise?.. knowing bb, he wudnt b able to answer me of cos bt he's alwaz entertainin me.. hehe~ anw, after the shw, we went to aquamarine at marina mandarin for seafood buffet.. the dessert spread is madness!! my stomach nearly explode! it was reali gd.. i love bb!!
when we got home, i gave him a present.. it's tis personalised organiser.. i think he likes it.. he said he like it.. i hope he likes it.. =) I want to bring bb to somewhere else special on the next ocassion.. hmm any suggestions?
Watching proj runway.. i love the shw! i hope after tis season, they'll shw america's next top model new season wf that chinese girl in it.. looks kinda interesting.. they're shwing it on ch V nw.. too bad i dun hv it.. btw, i love levis' new commercials! cool!!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]