Thursday, October 02, 2008

Its 10.30am.. i shd reali b finishin my essay before I head out for dinner gathering wf xiaohui and gang.. anw, i declare myself officially bankrupt last nte.. i put in my last $7 i had in my wallet for offering.. i know i didnt need to because i'm not having any income and it had to last me til today.. bt its near building fund period and i want to do my bit.. well, if u count my piggybank, then perhaps i stil hv a few dollars left in there.. after giving all of my coins to kaiwen.. T.T

my point is not for people after seeing this to start pouring in donations.. bcos i'll have some money comin in from my insurance policy.. bt, i jz wana tell the world that i hv the best hubby ever.. =)

6.20am

BB: Bye bb, i go to sch liaoz (tuggin me snuggly underneath the blanket)
Me: okie bb, i c u tonite
BB: I put some money in your wallet already. Gt proper meals to eat later k?
Me: (Feeling blissed) Orh.. thank u bb..

And he left after a kiss gdbye..

This mornin i woke up to find $20 in my wallet. Its not a big sum.. but knowing that eversince I went in NIE, he's always making sure that I have sufficient.. that's reali enuf.. even thou i had money 2-3 mths bc, he wud stil check that i'm ok before i leave for anywhere.. =)

this reminds me of a song - whitney houston's I wana run to u.. haha~ i noe la, not as drama as the show - bodyguard.. but hey, tis's my love story and i'm loving it.. feels like i'm the lead in a nicholas spark's novel.. haha~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]