Friday, November 14, 2008

7 more days exactly to M&E exam.. i can't wait really.. i think i'm almost done studying.. but somethings like keep 'falling out'.. argh.. need to press on!! I will gt an A for tis!!

BB has decided to pursue a master deg next yr.. i think its gona b fun! we can study and go home together after sch.. hehe~ looking forward to it!

Went to visit both my grandma.s yesterday.. had teck whye ah ma cant recognise me anymore.. i duno y.. tink gota visit her more often le.. my bukit batok ah-ma said i put on wt.. T.T which is the fact la.. no thnks to bb.. he said we're gona hv 6 meals when we go bkk!! he gt it all planned out already!! i'll come bc lookin like drew carrey's assistant, mimi.. if u watch the drew carrey shw.. scary!! lookin forward to all the shoppin thou! hehe~ i'm officially dependant on bb.. yep.. sad to say, i'm a kept woman. i've used up the rest of my funds and not like bb's complaining.. bt argh.. keepin my fingers crossed that i'll gt some bonus frm MOE frm the 6mths of work earlier tis yr..

bb's leaving for indonesia next mon for a sch trip n wil onli b bc on thursday nte.. i'll b muggin til then and the next day i'll b hving my paper! so it's all gd timing.. =) i onli mug in the day so nte time is stevie the tv and me.. (tat's wad joey n chandler in FRIENDS call their tv.. hehe~) i'm so lookin forward to it..

the truth is out.. and he's taking it quite well.. i tink.. i hope.. i duno y the chinese saying goes: chuan dao qiao toh zi ran zhi.. it makes no sense to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]