Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ok.. i'm gona take back my words.. maybe i dun miss him that much.. argh.. so irritating!!
i didnt even say i wanted to see how it works or not.. he just said,'u dun believe i show u..' i didnt even say i don't believe la! wad's up with that.. then BLAME ME.. AGAIN!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! every single thing has to be my fault la.. if we dun make it for bkk, u noe its not my fault.. bt dun take it out on me la! argh! i just wish to disappear from everyone.. everything.. there's reali no point in anything.. anyone.. wishful thinking on my part.. maybe i shd follow kw's path.. take a trip to nowhere by myself.. i'm sure philip would say i wouldnt b able to survive out there.. i reali wish to prove him wrong.. maybe i shd take a graduation trip to europe wf my classmates.. or maybe just by myself to anywhere else.. before any little ME pops out.. mind u.. not lil US!! argh!! so freaking pissed now!! i could just run out of the house.. and go mambo!!! argh! i wouldnt b havin fun even if i go there.. i probably gt dead drunk.. someone take me out!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]