Thursday, December 25, 2008

continuing from yest's post..
so they came to my place and had quite a lot to eat.. hehe~ afterwich, clay was at the laptop for the rest of the afternn. then the rest of us started to play blackjack with uncle ali as the dealer! hehe~ n i think we all won something from him.. mwhaha~ then when dree left, we played dai di and i won again.. hehe~ i wish my luck carries me thru cny.. cant wait for it! clay was suggesting chinatwn again.. n i wana go! i miss gg there wf the whole gang.. clay's gona hv a dinner party over at his place on new yr's eve.. =)

went over to my bro-inlaw's place for a feast! a huge turkey, salad, pork knuckle (which i didnt eat..) and some other stuff which i cant rmb.. dessert! home made apple crumble!! with ice-cream! haagen daz!! high on suger!! mwhaha~

bb's mum jz gt warded into SGH, bad tummyache.. cant go accompany him cos twisters coming over for buffet in awhile.. its reali non-stop feasting since the eve.. can stil taste the crab in my mouth.. nt that i didnt brush my teeth..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]