Thursday, December 18, 2008

i think i'll keep my parties to a few ppl from now on.. haiz.. u girls cant make it again tis sat.. gota postpone it.. 2nd time tis yr postponing potluck.. tis aint good..
got bac frm bkk.. did alot of shopping.. to the pt that i felt sian looking at another piece of clothing.. bb didnt gt much loot.. i got alot of stuff at JJ.. hehe~ and bought myself another pair of adidas shoes.. someone stole my sports shoes.. anw if u been to my place, u wud noe i leave it outside the house.. haiz.. so kinda deserve it.. it was reali comfy! bt tis pair is equali gd.. tennis shoes.. i prefer it to running shoes cos gt more support at the ankle.. =) gd for cheer too!
didnt take any pics there too.. nt much to take.. all the same stuff every year..
my exam results are out! and i'm v proud of myself.. i'm not boasting or anything.. but it has been 10yrs since i last gt such gd results.. which is since O lvls.. i did put in alot of effort.. to gt 3As and 3Bs. bb was v proud of me too.. hehe~ he said the bkk was all worth it.. =) since he paid for everything.. =P he knew i deserve a gd break. i told him i'm gona put in the xtra effort to gt 4As next sem! wich is alil tough cos i've gt 2 sci modules and tis sem, its the sci that pulled down my overall GPA. sianz man.. and i tot i did well for that exam.. =( bt its ok.. will aim for better grades next year!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]