Friday, January 02, 2009

2 more days before sch start and i'm panicking already.. tis aint gd.. the 2 science modules coming up looks like a killer.. proj and assignment breakdowns are already out!! and there's like tonnes of it.. so scary.. =( i'm freaking out!! i hope i'll b able to cope..

met up wf keith n jim jz nw.. had lunch wf them and played pool and arcade.. know some interesting facts about keith.. seems like he's the outcast.. *think its safe to talk abt my classmates here.. dun tink any of the pe mates read my blog.. =P den again, u cant b too sure these days..

wenhui came dwn wf the pastor's wife.. apparently there's quite a no. of teachers staying in my blk.. ha~ intendin to intro ah hui to yy.. den again, tink she's too hyper for him already.. =P oh, larry, yy n feli's over at my place for mj.. think tis may b the last of it til the sch term ends.. or rather, jz me.. of cos the rest of u r invited over stil.. bb can play wf u guys.. gota start mugging!!! i cant let my 4.25 drop..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]