Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I just realise this, u change laptop, u kinda lose alot of things.. like the stuff in my favourites folder!! darn! bt it sure feels gd using my new HP EliteBook.. from nie of course.. its only for loan bt its gd enuf.. hopefuli the buyback price will drop after 1.5yrs.. i duno y i loan this laptop too.. my classmate was saying, his home laptop for sch work, this laptop will b for watching movies and song.. ha~ its specs is almost as gd as macbook! from wad i remember from the trip to Apple wf neh-gia.. i hv web-cam in this! woot! ha~ ey kw, u can see me soon! ha~

jz realise my results aint reali that gd after all.. the other returning teacher got 5As and 1 B.. when i heard that i was like sianz.. oh well.. that sent me dwn to the slumps again.. reminds me of kanye west.. wad doesnt kill me only makes me stronger!! i'll b the nxt come-bc kid!!

tmr's HO at NTU.. cant wait to see the escalated lvl of abilites in them~! i had to miss tennis so make-up lesson tmr at 8.30am!! sobz..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]