Sunday, February 22, 2009

Since its recess week next week, tink its time for me to update alil.. =P its been way too long.. too tied up with assignments and stuff.. been listening to jay chou's album.. thanks to johna.. =D shuqun is completely wf lynn now that i've given that up.. stil wif nus twisters and adastra.. twisters jz had their perf in sch and i mz say its neater than last yr's.. =)



i noe that pic's kinda dark.. used my video cam, nt my digicam.. anw they're reali a lovely bunch.. wf adastra, thing's a lil slow.. thou left wf a mth to cheerobics, i'm onli gg dwn like once every 2wks~! the alternate week, they're trg on their own.. so hopefuli they can stick the few stunts that they hv.. assignments are piled all the way to my neck and i'm literally buried in bks.. services have been great the past few weeks talking abt love.. made me appreciate bb more and hopefuli wf me spending that much time studying, he still love me as much as i do..

i dreamt of my snr sec sch table tennis player.. if anyone has any contact of wenzi, pls let me know.. its not like xiwen.. this guy's name is reali wenzi.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]