Friday, April 03, 2009

If one day i'm gone, will u miss me?..
Will u regret the day saying things that u shouldn't have?..
U reali do think that I'm dat ignorant to u?.. Do i not care?..
Disappointment has found a new low in me.
Nt motivated to do anyting.
Dun even wana talk to u.. for who noes wad may start again..
Nw i noe wad pushes one to commit suicide.
The thought did cross my mind.
Perhaps its all for the better.. to join my grand-pa who i misses so so badly.
Nw i'm tearing again.. nt bcos of u, bt bcos of ah-gong..

Ah-gong,
I miss all those simpler times.. when u fetch me frm sch..
gave me sweets.. gave me coins to buy more sweets..
alwaz paid attention to me thou i babble non-stop abt my pri sch frenz u had nv seen..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]