Thursday, May 21, 2009

After queuing 2 hrs for redbulls x-fighters, tis 1 hr queue in the morning for the liverpool vs singapore match is like nuting.. bt the weather was definitely killing me!! it was so freaking hot so i had to turn my back towards the heat and i felt that my head was shrinking and confining that badly it nearly gave me a headache.. thank god i didnt faint or get heat exhaustion otherwise bb wud b disappointed.. anywaz, i was like the 10th in line out of over 30 people then.. some didnt had cash with them and they had to go to the nearest atm to withdraw thus need to re-queue again.. thank god for the nice lady store mgr who let us in like 10 mins earlier, at ard 8.50am. I left ard 9am and had breakfast at al azhar~! hehe~ too bad its too early for my mee pattaya.. sobz..

Going to sch in a while, helping out with the PE com to test the newbies for the physical proficiency test.. hope its gona b fun.. nv led a grp of adults by myself b4.. haha~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]