Sunday, May 17, 2009

Helping out in my church 'parade of sch' again.. participating tis time in the uni/jc cluster.. 2nd trg and i've gotten quite a no. of injuries.. everyone is pretty new except for me and 3 others. u hv no idea.. so we were trying out 221 in expo yest (my 2nd trg and the team's 5th), i was the mid-tier, gues i'm too heavy for him, he cudnt take it, was moving inwards towards the other mid tier so i had to 'push' the top bac down before we all collapse into the other mid tier and i fell bac, hitting my head alil on the step. but the main impact was on my left hip.. bb had to 'rub' for me and it was so painful last nite dat i cried.. =( better to be the hip than my spine or tail bone i guess.. nw my knee is working up again, had to buy a knee guard last nite.. sianz.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]