Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'm sleeping like 10-11hrs a day.. my brain is not getting the workout it needs.. tis aint gd.. anyway, dreamt of gg bac to teach already and saw wenhui and gang.. it was weird.. the toilets in my dream is always dirty.. why!! argh.. maybe its a way of telling me, i need to get up and pee.. oh well..

was watching are u smarter than a 5th grader and tis boy, nathan is just so freakin freaking cute and nerdy!!! oh my god, i wish i can take him home.. he's so cute!! he helped tony hawk solved the factorisation problem and tony gave him his skateboard! and nathan flipped out.. ha~ it was such a funny sight..

beauty and the geek aint that bad either.. with this guy, tommy, he looked yummilicious!

and project runway.. i think kota or koto lady will win.. she's like top 3 every week.. and i love the show!! even more than ANTM.. Proj runway's my fav!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]