Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jz gt bac from thai and gt bitten all over.. duno if its bed bugs or wad.. bt my bb didnt gt bitten.. nt even one.. den i realise me and my second sis r favoured by the bugs.. visited my 2nd nephew, dong yew and my bro-inlaw said that my sis oso gts bitten bt nt him.. wad the hell.. bt i dun tink its the bed cos i gt home last nte and tis mornin i gt 3 fresh ones.. sianz.. damm itchy la.. u can see spots on my body.. sobz..




I jz realise kim bum's only 20 tis yr.. sure feel like a cougar now.. geez. bb understands when i craze over such guys.. its like me drooling over keanu.. ha~ i wonder if he'll come dwn to sg.. if korean F4 comes dwn, deb, dree, feon, we all go and hunt them dwn k? sad to say bt i used to 'stalk' vanness.. it was crazy.. rmb jay?.. did we even manage to see him in the end? cant rmb.. anyway, jz downloaded the album tracks.. gona listen to it on my way to sengkang.. anyone noes a gd converter to ipod videos?.. those free ones limit me to like onli 5mins.. intend to dl the BBF videos into my ipod.. hehe~

maybe i shd email my prof and ask him to help me buy bc any of his cover magazines or something.. hmm..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]