Thursday, July 02, 2009

4 more days to our 2nd wedding anniversary.. its been 2 yrs can u believe it? i know he's the one for me when he doesnt complain of my droolz.. haha~ i jz drooled on him tis mornin again.. normali its on my own pillow.. oh well.. we had our ups and dwns.. n seriously speaking, i cant wish to start a family right away with him.. when i c dylan and dong yew (my 2 nephews), i jz melt.. they're like so freakin cute and small! haha~ haiz, nt for another yr.. anw, i went to my doc and told her i'm intendin to try next yr and suggested i gt a comprehensive health check. she drew like loads of blood frm me.. i noe it may nt be necessary bt since i can prepare for a healthier baby, y nt.. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]