Wednesday, July 22, 2009

mwhaha! clayton showed up at gym n there isnt any class gg on.. hha~ oh well..

last nite, bb brought me to red hse and we had a sumptious meal! bt it added up to $130.. nt quite worth it thou.. stil prefer jumbo seafood. cheaper and nicer.. food n environment wise..

my 2nd sister is pregnant again.. gg to have my 3rd niece or nephew next yr.. which is like lots la.. anw, my dad's movin out on 2nd aug. duno if its for the better or nt.. well, i tink my mum n bro could move out to find a smaller place and earn on the rental of the old 4-rm at bt batok.. i duno hw my bro is handling it.. being the middle person b/w the 2 adults.. haiz.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]