Tuesday, September 01, 2009

BB has been really thoughtful.. he cooked soup for me to reboil it for tmr's lunch b4 i head out for sch.. tink he oso realise the missing numbers of instant noodles too.. =P he asked for my ezlink card n topped it up for me.. he checked my purse to make sure there's sufficient cash in it.. i hope tis aint seasonal.. i noe he pays extra concern after a big fight.. bt after some time, he may 'forgt' abt me again.. i dun reali mind bout the finance part.. cos i can reali save. (i noe thou it may nt sound like me.. i eat b4 i go to sch, i onli drink from water cooler.. if there's a long day, i make sure i try nt to spend more than $3 on food.. unless i'm reali hungry.) it doesnt sound all bad.. tis onli jz goes to shw hw much all of us can reali save! if onli i had done tis earlier, i'll b v much richer nw. i reali dun nid tat extra pink pen, i dun nid that sweetened drink, i dun nid to eat western food that cost $4.50.. oh well.. i hope i dun go bc to my old ways when i gt paid again next May.. =P

bottom line is, tis post is nt abt savings. its jz my wish for bb to be tis loving all the time. i noe its hard. i nid to do my part as well. i jz hope we dun go dwn 'tat road' again..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]