Thursday, September 17, 2009

i dun tink i handle stress v well.. my fren told me i hv 2 exams on one day, another 2 exams on another day.. i freaked out on the spot.. called my lecturer in-charge, nt much she can do abt it.. uni policy.. i cried in the canteen.. wf my classmates ard me.. they too freaked out when they saw me cry.. onli me and another classmate hv that kind of timing due to our combi.. one in the morning n one in the noon.. hw am i gg to give my best in dat kind of condition.. worse when neuro n physio on the same day.. jz the tot of it nw makes me teary again.. even when my fren tried to encourage me today make me teary.. i jz cant think abt the consequences of it.. i've worked so hard last yr to gt 2nd upper.. if its tis dat makes me fall below 2nd upper, i'm so gona cry my eyes out.. its jz nt fair..

bb tried to encourage when i gt hm.. he kept saying 'bb's so hardworkin.. no wories bb.. when i was in nus, i didnt even study as much as bb..' i told him the privilege of studyin in uni doesnt come ez for me, he had it all pathed out for him.. of cos i take it more personally and putting in the extra effort..

when my classmate (a dip guy who crossed over to the degree prog like me) came n consoled me today, i told him the exact same ting i told bb. he replied 'dat's v motivating jess..' we're both in the same shoe and tis is y all 9 of us in the class (all frm diploma cross-over to degree) r v grateful for where we are nw.. and dat's y all of us r hard workers.. i reali wish i hv more time.. i reali wish my efforts dun go to waste jz bcos of bad timing..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]