Wednesday, September 09, 2009

tink i'm gona pull out all of my hair soon.. so much work and assignments!! i'm freakin stressed out.. thank god for weekends.. no matter wad, i'll force myself to chill still.. bt seriously.. i duno if i can take the stress.. and thank god for bb.. he's been really understanding tis past week.. n he reali did give me a surprise yesterday. he bought me the new book, 'the last song' by my fav author, nicholas sparks!! =D i'm so so happy!! actuali i told him, let's go sans bookstore at vivo on saturday so tat i can gt the bk at a cheaper price and can return it n gt bc my deposit once i'm done with it.. bt i didnt noe dat he wud go ahead n gt it for me.. so sweet.. its the first time in our 5 yrs dat he bought me a book.. i'm reali touched. =) u guys hv no idea hw much it meant to me..

anw, our dear darryl tay is finali growing up.. he's getting married for real tis time.. no more break-ups with the gf na.. ha~ maybe he can teach her hw to play mj n we'll hv more avail kah! or better stil, someone buy me another mj set la! =P then again, i told dree n wen i probably stop mj-ing when i'm pregnant.. i duno.. i dun wana b a bad influence.. den again, my auntie mj all the time since my cuz were born.. and they turn out fine! hmm..

tink darryl wud hv inform u guys by nw.. friday potluck at my place.. cya guys den~! (dat makes the 4th wedding tis yr.. poor bb..)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]