Saturday, October 03, 2009

Thanks to everyone who came dwn last nite and make it possible.. and to my church mates who oso celebrated it twice wf him on friday nite.. =) reali appreciate it.. thou i was expecting more food.. =P and more enthusiasm abt the game.. =( so sad.. no one appreciates my tot.. wished feli was there.. at least gt backing.. and at least xiwen n dree supported me.. thou like nt willing oso.. next time wun organise le.. =~( nonetheles, thanks for the great company after.. and the cake.. =) and singing bday song for my mum as well.. xiwen, u scared me than scared bb la.. ha~

looking forward to spending the actual day wf him.. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]