Thursday, January 07, 2010

My 3rd last day.. well, 4th to be exact since there's no class on monday.. ha~ jz visited my sec sch frens' blogs and the way they write, it jz perks me up.. ha~ 'dun slp too much, u'll get plenty of that when u're dead' seems that they all had a reali gd yr.. n tat make me think.. wad did i accomplish in 09.. did i do anything new? anything challenging?.. anything for my family?.. anything for bb?.. new?.. non. challenging.. sch doesnt quite count.. family.. yea, spent a lot more time wf my mum when bb was away.. bb.. did i do anyting special for him?.. was i a better wife?.. hmm.. resolutions for 2010: be a better wife.. by doing more hsewrk? hmm, or rather jz focus on the baby tng for tis yr. ha~ =P

Comments:
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]