Sunday, July 11, 2010

And finally, we've come to the end of the world cup fever.. mac'd at nite are once again empty..

I've decided to really help out wf the swim cca instead of just bringing the kids there. I'll go into the pool and help out the coaches. Which means i'll need to go gt a swim suit.. I'm thinking of a tankini. But i'm sure the parent volunteers and the parents waiting outside may raise an eyebrow. Hmm, better to be safe than sorry.

Nxt week's my nie investiture. Most of my classmates' relatives n frenz nt coming for tis. But they're coming for the NTU convo instead. Looking forward to that.. gona wear the sq top for the v first time! =)

My nephews are so freaking cute. My 2nd nephew, Dong You.. when i open the car door for him, he immediately said 'Ah yiiiii..' haha~ den when he saw my mum he was like 'wai porrrrr' and then he repeated our names several times after. Most adorable thing ever.. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]