Saturday, July 03, 2010

Has it been that long since I last posted?.. Life's good. Can't complain. Just realise Queensway's pool is nearer than I thought. Will start swimming and be healthier! my mid-year resolution! =D Macbook Pro aint that bad afterall.. =) glad that I got it. 5 more days and we'll be celebrating our 3rd yr as a married couple.. has it even been that long?.. colleagues are nice, can't complain either.. girls are getting to know me in school.. no longer calling me a bitch.. nt that i know of.. good to see audrey happily attached.. i'm happy for her too.. =)

Loving the new shws on tv.. dexter.. parenthood.. catching eclipse ltr on.. hopefuli it wun b as disappointing as the last one. kosmos got into the nxt round of omg... need to come up wf someting more 'creative' for them.. praying for growth quickly.

Sucker for shws on family ties..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]