Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I cant even post negative comments on fb.. fear that my sis and my frens wud be overly concern and start to worry for me.. its like i cant even let people know how i feel.. there's no one to talk to.. dun even feel like talking to my girl pals.. cos i dun wana hear their comments.. i know there's nutin i can do bt to bear wif it.. feel so terrible nw.. 6 more weeks.. i jz wish kaez can take up all of my time.. n my love.. i dun wana love anyone else.. i dun wana love anyone else anymore.. it hurts too much..

Comments:
Hi P|nky, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog
 
P|nky, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:
 
blog post are always the answer.. theres always people her to listen to what you want to say, if you cant say it to facebook then say it to us. even though you dont know us, even though we are strangers theres people that could always give advice=)
 
Nice Post
Nice Post
health
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]